Friday, August 11, 2006

Interesting~

i was browsing at travel forums, doing some hmwork for my trip when i come across this interesting entry by this china lady..... :

MYOWNTRUELOVE 2006-07-16 01:36:01 GMT-5 26yo scholar-type business lady seeking for Mr.Right I was born and brought up in Shanghai.I am a Mandarin teacher now and will be a businesswoman next year since I will set up a biz-consulting company.Since I devoted myself to studying and teaching career for the past few years,I never set aside time to make any boyfriend.My Mr.Right needn't be very handsome or wealthy,but must be around 26-35yo,single,healthy,diligent,intelligent,responsible and devoted.I hope my Mr.Right will be my business cooprator too,for example,we can do international trade together,I deal with the Chinese market and you deal with the overseas market.We will sure to be wealthy in the future.OK,if any gentlemen are interested in me,please send your resume and picture to myowntrelove80@yahoo.com .No enough details,no reply. White westerners preferred

hmmm...so guys......any takers?? well u will be wealthy in the futurrrrre wor~ but then again,
she only wants potato.

No comments: