Friday, November 21, 2008

Hi, My name is Mumu
















My owner is very stress and busy this week, so I use this chance to lay my paws on her toy

She named me Mulan, but go by the name of mumu
and I m a bitch but not bitchy at all.
I'll be turning 5mths old in a week's time
I love to drink milk and bak gua
and all other 23523871270198 things i can get hold on
paper, rubberbands, coackroaches, socks
u name it, i ate it before.
I love to play with water, but hate bathing.
I like the dry looks on their face
Running into the room and hide under the bed
is part of making the beings at home exercise
I love it when they try to look for me,
crawling and trying to squeeze under the bed.
I pee and poo wherever I like, despite the daily
whacks i got,
Manja is my middle name.
Unlike my owner, I love to play with people,
I get all excited, wag my tail at such fast a speed
that someone said i could take off from the floor
like helicopter anytime.
and ..., i got to go have my dinner!

Kthxbye!

No comments: